www.caringbridge.org/visit/vinnydigerolamo

Vinny is being treated at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. They do research at the hospital and all of the money goes straight to the research, which will hopefully one day cure all of these kids. Many people have asked me what they can do to help or where the best place would be to send money to. If you have any extra spare change please donate to help with the research for childhood cancer.
You can make your checks out to:
Pediatric Oncology WFUBMC
and mail them to:
(Make sure you tell them that it is for Research for Childhood Cancer.)
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Attn: Thomas McLean, M.D.Pediatric Hematology / Oncology Ward
Medical Center Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
The photo below was taken from Tiffany, a 2nd grade teacher at our school. Katie (Vinny's speech therapist) and I became shavees a week ago today and raised $500 as a result. Vinny's wearing lightening bugs all over his shirt and loves it when he feels good enough to come play at school with us and his friends.

Katie and I....fearless shavees...
:-)
I feel very blessed to know Vinny and to play a part in his family's life. They are going through so much right now. I know they would appreciate your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment