Saturday, September 27, 2008

FOOTBALL

Ahhh, here we are again...football season. As you very well should know, Steve is a serious Miami Hurricane football fan and I am a serious Miami Dolphins fan. So on Saturdays and Sundays, you just never know how it may hit us, especially with a loss, or the real possibility of a loss with less than 1 minute left to play (like right at this very second. Sometimes, I will just give up and let it go because I hate how I feel when I let it get to me if it does end up being a loss. Steve is on the edge of his seat right now. Wish the big "U" a win...it IS possible! Thanks!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey girl! It really does stink when your favorite team wins! I know just how you feel! I cried tears of pain for JJ Redick after Duke lost their last home game of his senior year. . . oh JJ. . .
so did they win?? WI lost :(