Sunday, September 21, 2008

Earrings Galore!



So, I'm exploring funky earrings as of late! I'm sure you can imagine why! There are so many kinds of earrings and I don't know where to start. I bought a couple cute sparkly pairs last weekend but this weekend decided to go a bit more on the funky side. I got aqua, orange, and brown dangly earrings that make cool shaking noise! Musical instruments on the go! haha! I found a pair my grandmother gave me that have a little bird on each one (the big orange ones on the far right of the earring hanging glass). I thought I'd NEVER wear them, but I will be and soon! :-)

The Dolphins beat the Patriots so I'm wearing one aqua earring and one orange earring! GO FINS! Sweet!

1 comment:

Katie said...

yeah! you have a blog!
love all the funky earrings too!
and did Miaimi really win??