It was wonderful to be able to visit my brothers this August. Matt and I hung out quite a bit watching the Motocross X Games on ESPN. The skateboard and bike flips were so cool to watch! I WISH I were that coordinated! I love it! We played some Hangman, which was hilarious - Matt thought the name of the game was a little disturbing - I mean hanging a stick man just so we can play a game! I can understand that. Maybe we'll come up with a better name? We also played some UNO, modifying the game b/c we did not have batteries for the machine to spit cards out at us (I'm kind of happy about that! lol). We went to see Harry Potter together and that was nice. It is always hard to leave but I really enjoyed spending time with Matt.
I also got to spend some time with Zach. We did our usual arrival thing - went and got some food on the water (twice actually!). Enjoyed a Banana Colada and split some Key Lime Pie (I'm still addicted after having that daily in the Keys). We had some pool time together and just caught up on so many things. Sunday we had brunch and mimosa's, visited Barnes n Noble, and saw Ice Age at the movies. It was a great visit with Zach!
I also got to spend some time with Zach. We did our usual arrival thing - went and got some food on the water (twice actually!). Enjoyed a Banana Colada and split some Key Lime Pie (I'm still addicted after having that daily in the Keys). We had some pool time together and just caught up on so many things. Sunday we had brunch and mimosa's, visited Barnes n Noble, and saw Ice Age at the movies. It was a great visit with Zach!
I am so thankful to have them both in my life.
Me and Zach, July 29, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale Beach, FL

No comments:
Post a Comment