Monday, April 6, 2009

Family in Florida


Top photo
March 31 - Thanks Zach! Right from the plane!
Bottom photo
April 4 - I was lucky to get it but I got it! ;-)



Top photo
April 4 - Need I say more? Matt loves it when Zach is a goof...that happens a lot! lol
Bottom photo
April 3 - Mom and I in Naples, Fl for a little
lunch right on the beach. Nice.


Top photo
March 31 - Me and Zach - after lunch at Lulu's! Man, that place is awesome! Thanks Zach!
Bottom photo
April 5 - Me and Steve. He wasn't in Florida, but
I wanted to include him....We had a wonderful
and warm sunny day upon my return home.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yeah for family! glad you included Steve- good call -

Katie said...

Hug back Amber! Squeeeeeze!!!


PS When's a post coming about today's AMAZNG weigh in?