Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank you Weight Watchers!

To any of you out there who are ready to lose that weight you've always wanted to lose....I say GO WEIGHT WATCHERS! It has been so wonderful for me. I've lost 25 pounds since October 8, 2008. I haven't felt this awesome about myself in probably forever! I went from a size 16 to a size 12 and I know I'm going to get to size 10 and that will be awesome! So get in there and do it! The feeling is absolutely wonderful...I've just started buying a few items that I can wear to get me by until I'm at a point where I want to stay.
Here is my before and after...
The first picture is from 3/29/2009 and the second is from Summer 2008

2 comments:

Katie said...

yeah girl! You look awesome!!!
Now you'll need a new bathing suit!

Unknown said...

You look Great Amber!! I did ww before I got preggo with Tiger and lost 25 lbs. I need to get back on the band wagon. Did you go to the meetings in Kvegas?