Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dinner a la Amber!

So, many of you know I've been doing Weight Watchers since October I believe. I've lost 15.4 lbs in 15 weeks (I think that's how many weeks). Anyway, yesterday at the store I bought a recipe magazine from WW. I was inspired to cook tonight and here's what I made.

Warm Tortellini Salad with Zucchini and Tomatoes = 4 points for 1 cup.


Tomato Basil Bruschetta (with Zucchini b/c I had extra and it sounded great to me) = 2 points per slice. And I was so happy to finally use Katie's star dish from Christmas 2007! May I use it even more now that I'm inspired to cook a bit!


Steve liked it and I was impressed with it as well. We also had a salad just to be sure we had our fill of a healthy dinner! It was delicious...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOHH yummy!!! I love WW!! Do you go to meetings here in kvegas? I need to get back into it.