Saturday, November 15, 2008
Family time in Florida
So, I went to Florida to spend time with my family and also attend the COLDPLAY concert with my brother Matt (on left). I wasn't very familiar with some of the songs so didn't sing too much but they really put on an awesome show. You know how the tickets always say "No cameras." Well, I didn't bring mine but everyone else had one! I took pictures with my phone but they weren't great. Next time, I am totally bringing it! My brother Zach (on right) had free box seats for him and a friend with all the food you could eat while Matt and I had pretzels and soda! lol But seriously, it was a great time and my first concert with Matt, and that rocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love having you here, I know you don't like Miami all that much, but I do wish we lived closer together. Big hugs. I miss you.
what does Matt think of your spike?
Post a Comment